Community

Press

[PRESS RELEASE] SDAOC to Host a Drama Talk Concert of the SDA 2021 International Drama of the Year <I Told Sunset About You>

• Admin
  • 2021-10-15
  • Views 6,750

SDAOC to Host a Drama Talk Concert of the SDA 2021 International Drama of the Year <I Told Sunset About You>

• The main and the sub role actors of the Thai drama <I Told Sunset About You> visits Korea and attend the talk concert on Wed 20th Oct
  • The concert will have 50 online audiences - to be broadcast live on the official SDA YouTube channel.

텍스트, 사람, 실내이(가) 표시된 사진

자동 생성된 설명

Seoul Drama Awards Organizing Committee (Chairman Sung Jae Park) has announced to host a Drama Talk Concert of Thailand's <I Told Sunset About You>, the winner of the Drama of the Year of Seoul International Drama Awards 2021. 

To celebrate the award invitation, the main role actors, PP-Krit Amnuaydechkorn and Billkin Putthipong Assaratanakul and a support role actor Khunpol-Pongpol Panyamit will visit Korea to attend the Drama Talk Concert.

Thai drama <I Told Sunset About You> is a teen drama portraying a story of Teh and Oh-aew, who were the best friends quitted the relationship from petit misunderstanding, their anguish over friendship and love after re-encountering at a Chinese language school. Meticulous and delicate acting performances of the two casts and the sophisticated, peculiar direction of the director resulted in the title.

The Drama Talk Concert takes place on Wednesday the 20th, having 50 online audiences. Along with the team who will be visiting Korea, the director of <I Told Sunset About You> Naruebet Kuno will also join the concert online and a critic ‘Seon-Young Kim’ as well to emcee the concert. It plans to offer an amusing and engaging time, reviewing some epic moments of the drama together with the audience. The show will be broadcast live on the official SDA YouTube channel.

SDA is rolling out a Social Media event to invite the audiences for the Talk Concert. It will have the first 50 applicants to the concert - who leave some questions to the director and actors of <I Told Sunset About You> between Friday the 15th and Monday the 18th at an application Forms document posted on the official SNS account and homepage of SDA 2021. Yet, there are some chances of exclusion as per the question or situation of the participants.

The 16th Seoul International Drama Awards take place on Thursday, 21s October at Sangam MBC Open Hall, and the ceremony will be broadcast live on MBC. During the awards, from Wednesday the 20th to Friday the 22nd, 'Drama Street’ will be available, and it will accommodate various events and programs, including Drama Experience & Exhibition Zone, Drama Fashion Class, Drama Reaction Contest, and more. 

Meanwhile, the ‘Drama OST Concert’ an omnibus concert containing the performance of popular K-drama OST pieces loved by global fans, will be recorded on the 22nd at MBC Golden Mouth Hall. It will later be broadcasted on the MBC M channel at 20.00 KST on Friday the 29th.

###